Before any business can progress an infrastructure is necessary. A poorly planned one, however, without the addition of accessible technology, impedes advancement and significant development of any company. IoT Energy is introducing Smart Building Sectors which aims to create Smart Buildings, Smart Public Infrastructures, and other Smart Architectures, empowering a variety of real estates for a better building management. Each industry sector benefits from Smart Building Sectors in the use of resources and investments in the most cost-efficient way possible, and with long-term use and increasing payoff.
How does Smart Building Sector Push for Progress?
- Smarter and Energy Efficient Architecture
- An IoT-equipped building operates intelligently due to a high-performance level with the interconnected technologies integrated into its structure during construction. These technologies have sensors that are in constant communication with each other, which makes information gathering faster and more reliable. With IoT each building can immediately adjust its energy consumption based on what is needed.
- Innovative Business Automation
- In the world of industrialization manufacturing is pivotal for any business. And on a macro level manufacturing is required to supply enough commodity to meet global demands. As such, a factory automation systems is necessary for efficient production, which uses IoT Energy’s Smart Building Sectors of end-to-end interconnection and fast networking for big data analytics.
- Innovative Business Automation results in the improvement of utilities’ running time leading to an increased yield and productivity. Predictive maintenance, with reduced component failures and optimized inventory of tooling and of human resources are all possible, saving through-cost avoidance and improving decision-making.
- Stable Agriculture
- The food sector is certainly one of the biggest industries in the modern world and without agriculture, it would be impossible to produce food products. IoT Energy’s Smart Building Sector can improve the Agriculture Industry primarily through the remote control of water levels in crop-producing fields.
- The Smart Solution features a real-time sensor for the most reliable information and data, which is transmitted through a series of interconnected networks so that water levels and flow inside and outside of fields is monitored, guaranteeing fast action.
- With the use of embedded sensors to track a range of data points including fuel usage, location, time and distance, Smart Sensor keeps its drivers safer, making trucks more efficient during product delivery, and decreasing fuel consumption.
- A processor-based Smart Sensor has an end-to-end management system that collects real-time data, providing immediate feedback and data analytics. Amongst other things, the IoT system can track inventory, anticipate maintenance needs, and manage fuel usage and personnel.
Many examples are now emerging across all industry sectors. Successful implementations of Internet of Things (IoT) Smart Building Sector technologies with projects that are creating new efficiencies, competitive edge, cost savings and revenues, and demonstrating that automation allows less work, but more advantages such as the increase in income for business sectors. IoT Energy Smart Building Sectors depends on sensors and gateways working together with analytics software that provides valuable insights from the data they generate.